Kevin T. Sun
As of July 2017, I will no longer be updating this webpage.
I graduated from Rutgers in May 2017 with a B.S. in Computer Science and a B.A. in Mathematics. I will be pursuing a Ph.D. in Computer Science at Duke University starting in August 2017.
I am broadly interested in combinatorial optimization and approximation algorithms.
- Algorithms for Online Scheduling (Summer 2016)
- Pseudo-Boolean Optimization (January 2015 - May 2017)
- Information Propagation in Social Networks (September 2015 - May 2017)
- Exploration of the OEIS (Summer 2015)
- Math 151 - Calculus I (peer mentor - Fall '14, '15)
- Math 251 - Calculus III (peer mentor, grader - Spring '15)
- Math 152 - Calculus II (peer mentor - Spring '16)
- Math 354 - Linear Optimization (grader - Fall '16, Spring '17)
Last updated: July 2017