||Charles University in Prague
||Dominating Sets on Colored Tournaments, Simplification of Inclusion-Exclusion formula
We are working on some open problems in graph theory and combinatorics. I participate in three projects.
Dominating Sets on Colored Tournaments
It is known that for one and two colors there is always a single dominator on a transitively colored tournament. We want to estimate an upper bound of the size of the dominating set depending only on the number of colors and not on the size of the graph.
- Introduction, definitions
- Visualisation of tournaments.
- There are three edge disjoint triangles with graphs with three or more dominator.
- It is sufficient to look at graphs having a Hamiltonian circle
- Bridge workshop. Scribeing.